Phone Number: 01983 867122
Website: Visit the Amazon World Zoo Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Amazon World Zoo Park reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Amazon World Zoo Park is an exotic animal park with an emphasis on conservation and rainforests. Displays of in the region of 200 different species of animal including lemurs, flamingos, parrots, crocodiles, monkeys, meerkats, bats, snakes, armadillos, porcupines, ocelots, anteaters, toucans, insects, spiders, fish and amphibians. Daily animal talk and feeding times.
- Adventurer's cafe.
- Gift shop. Car park.
- Jurassic themed adventure playground.
- Picnic area.
- Open daily from 10am all year.
- Only closed Christmas Day.
- During british summer time last admission is 4:30pm close at 5:30pm
- November to March phone for last admission and closing times.
- Large Free Car Park.
- Adults - £13.95
- Children (3 to 14 years old) - £12.95
- Children under 3 - FREE
- Senior Citizens - £11.95
- 4 Family Ticket Offer (2 adults + 2 children) - £50.00
- 5 Family Ticket Offer (2 adults + 3 children) - £62.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2021.
Before you start your journey to Amazon World Zoo Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Shipwreck Centre
- The Isle of Wight Donkey Sanctuary
- Godshill Model Village
- Robin Hill Adventure Park and Gardens
- Appuldurcombe House
- Isle of Wight Steam Railway