Phone Number: 01983 882204
Website: Visit the Isle of Wight Steam Railway website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Isle of Wight Steam Railway features steam train rides along five miles of track from Smallbrook Junction to Wootton and stopping at Havenstreet station.
The service runs genuine vintage locomotives pulling Victorian and Edwardian carriages. The attraction also has a museum with exhibits about the history of the railways on the Isle of Wight and is located in the Haven Street gasworks retort house. There is also a children's play area and a Woodland Walk which can be accessed from the Havenstreet station.
- Free car parking at Havenstreet and Wootton.
- Gift shop at Havenstreet station selling souvenirs and toys.
- The fully-licensed Railway Refreshment Rooms, at Havenstreet, serves cream teas and meals.
- Picnic areas.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Isle of Wight Steam Railway website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Isle of Wight Steam Railway for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Butterfly and Fountain World
- Robin Hill Adventure Park and Gardens
- Owl and Monkey Haven
- Shipwreck Centre
- Isle of Wight Bus and Coach Museum
- Amazon World Zoo Park