Phone Number: 01983 530885
Website: Visit the Owl and Monkey Haven website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Owl and Monkey Haven is an animal sanctuary with primates and birds of prey near Newport on the Isle of Wight.
This walk-through animal attraction is run as a charitable organisation and provides care for a number of rescued monkeys, gibbons, lemurs and owls. Daily keeper talks and feeds. Wise owl education lodge. Children’s over 5’s play area and an under 5’s play area near the tea room. Experience days available. Children’s birthday parties catered for.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop selling soft toys, accessories and souvenirs.
- Xhabu’s tea room serving sandwiches, jacket potatoes, snacks, ice creams, cakes and beverages.
- Please check the Owl & Monkey Haven website for opening hours.
- Adult (15 yrs plus) - £10.95
- Child (3-14 yrs) - £8.95
- Senior - £9.95
- Disabled Adult - £9.95
- Disabled Child - £7.95
- Disabled Senior - £8.95
- Family Ticket (2 adults and 2 children) - £37
- Family Ticket (2 adults and 3 children) - £44
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2018.
Before you start your journey to Owl & Monkey Haven for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Butterfly and Fountain World
- Isle of Wight Bus and Coach Museum
- JR Zone
- Robin Hill Adventure Park and Gardens
- Shipwreck Centre
- Isle of Wight Steam Railway