Phone Number: 01494 723700
Website: Visit the Amersham Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Amersham Museum reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Amersham Museum is a local history museum in a historic house in the medieval market town of Amersham in Buckinghamshire.
The museum is based in a Tudor Hall House built in the late 15th Century. Exhibits include historical information on the house itself and the history of Amersham and the surrounding area. There are some hands-on activities and items on display include toys, documents, models, maps, photographs, local craft, industrial and domestic items. The house also has a garden with herbs leading down to the river Misbourne.
- Free parking available in the High street.
- Shop selling books and traditional toys.
- The museum opens for their 2020 season on the 15th February 2020.
- They are open for special events and groups throughout the year.
- Adults - £4.50
- Children - Free
- There are small additional charges for special events.
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2020.
Before you start your journey to Amersham Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Bojangles Creative Cafe
- Chesham Museum
- Chenies Manor House
- Bekonscot Model Village & Railway
- Chiltern Open Air Museum
- The Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre