Phone Number: 01494 892192
Website: Visit The Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View The Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre is a museum about the author Roald Dahl in the village of Great Missenden in Buckinghamshire.
Great Missenden is the village where Roald Dahl lived and wrote his books for over 35 years. The museum consists of interactive galleries telling the story of Roald Dahl's life from his childhood onwards using photographs, artefacts, informational displays and recreated scenes. The Story centre focuses on Roald Dahl's writing and has scenes from his books, dressing up facilities, story telling sessions and a craft room.
- Pay and display car parking in the village.
- Shop selling books, toys and souvenirs.
- Café Twit serves freshly prepared breakfasts, light lunches, snacks, cakes and drinks.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit The Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to The Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Chesham Museum
- Amersham Museum
- Bojangles Creative Cafe
- Hell-Fire Caves
- The Bucks Goat Centre
- Natural History Museum at Tring