Phone Number: 01494 533739
Website: Visit the Hell-Fire Caves website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Hell-Fire Caves reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Hell-Fire Caves is a series of man-made underground passageways and caverns in West Wycombe village in Buckinghamshire.
This attraction consists of a series of man-made underground passageways and caverns which were created in the mid 1700s. The tunnels run for more than half a mile and go as deep as three hundred feet below ground in some places. The final destination is the inner temple which lies across the river Styx. Caters for children's birthday parties.
- Small car park, more parking at nearby West Wycombe Garden centre.
- The Café serving light lunches, homemade cakes, cream teas, ice creams and drinks.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Hell-Fire Caves website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Hell-Fire Caves for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Marlow Museum
- The Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre
- Bekonscot Model Village & Railway
- Odds Farm Park
- Amersham Museum