Phone Number: 01628 605069
Website: Visit the Cliveden website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View Cliveden reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Cliveden is the gardens and woodland surrounding Cliveden house, once home to the Astors and located alongside the River Thames.
Cliveden house is now a private hotel and is not included in the National Trust entry price, but tickets to tour the house can be purchased on some Thursday and Sunday afternoons. Features of the gardens include the Long garden, the Parterre, the Water garden, a yew hedge maze and the National Trust are also in the process of restoring a long-lost fruit orchard, which you can see the progress of.
The 200 acres of beech woodlands on the steep cliffs overlooking the Thames have mapped out walks and family trails to take with lovely views. There are also flotilla boat trips, Thames cruises, and boat hire with tickets purchasable from the Information centre. Storybrook children's play den next to the Doll's House café.
- Car parking included in admission price.
- Gift shop and plant sales.
- Orangery Café serving lunches.
- Dovecote Coffee House serving cream teas and afternoon teas.
- Doll's House café and shop serving beverages and ice creams and selling children's toys.
- Picnic areas.
- Please visit the Cliveden website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - Whole Estate:
- Adult - £15.00
- Child - £7.50
- Family - £37.50
- Family 1 adult - £22.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at February 2022.
Before you start your journey to Cliveden for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Odds Farm Park
- Maidenhead Heritage Centre
- Marlow Museum
- Dorney Court
- Bekonscot Model Village & Railway
- The History on Wheels Museum