Phone Number: 01628 604638
Website: Visit the Dorney Court website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Dorney Court reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Dorney Court is a historic house with gardens in Dorney village in Buckinghamshire.
This attraction is a Tudor Manor House which dates from the mid 1400s. The house is viewed by guided tours which last about an hour. There are also landscaped gardens, parkland and woodland including a walled garden and the church of St James the Less dating from Norman times is next to the house.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop.
- Dorney Court Kitchen Garden shop sells plants and gardening items.
- The Palmer Arms serves pub food.
- Tea rooms serving light snacks, homemade sweet treats, soft drinks and cream teas.
- Picnics welcome in the gardens.
- Please check the Dorney Court website for opening hours.
- Adults - £9.00
- Children (10 to 16) - £5.50
- Concessions - £8.50
- Groups (pre-booked only) - £10.80
- Connoissuers (pre-booked only) - £21.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2020.
Before you start your journey to Dorney Court for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- The History on Wheels Museum
- Maidenhead Heritage Centre
- LEGOLAND Windsor
- French Brothers Boat Trips
- Windsor Castle