Phone Number: 01753 833833
Website: Visit The History on Wheels Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View The History on Wheels Museum reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The History on Wheels Museum is a motor vehicle and military museum in Eton Wick near Slough in Berkshire.
A privately funded, non-profit making organisation, this indoor attraction displays motor vehicles, military items and a collection of Princess Diana related memorabilia.
The collection of historic motor vehicles on display includes civilian, commercial and military vehicles including tanks, amphibious vehicles, sports cars and motorcycles.
There are also exhibits of military uniforms and military memorabilia from major conflicts including the Boer war, World War I and World War II with uniforms from the British and Allied forces and the opposition and a reconstruction of an air-raid shelter.
A Cinema shows a 30-minute presentation of the some of the vehicles in the museum 'in-action' in both modern and period pieces of film.
- Museum collectors shop selling WWI and WII military, motoring and Princes Diana original collectables.
- NAAFI Café serving snacks and drinks.
- Wheelchair friendly.
- Please check The History on Wheels Museum website for opening hours.
- Adults - £7.00
- Over 60's - £6.00
- Children (5 to 16 years) - £5.00
- Under 5's - Free
- Family (2 Adults / 2 Children) - £20.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at February 2022.
Before you start your journey to The History on Wheels Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- French Brothers Boat Trips
- Windsor Castle
- Dorney Court
- LEGOLAND Windsor
- Go Ape Black Park Country Park
- Maidenhead Heritage Centre