Phone Number: 0843 770 4069
Website: Visit the Go Ape Black Park Country Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Tickets: Book now!
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Go Ape Black Park Country Park is a high-ropes course in Black Park Country Park between Slough and Uxbridge in Buckinghamshire.
Within a 530 acre country park with woodlands, heathland and a lake. The high wires assault course features rope bridge crossings, cargo netting, zip wires and Tarzan swings set amidst the woodland scenery. All-terrain Segway tours available through the park. Cycling and walking routes nearby. Cycle hire. Children’s adventure playground nearby.
- Car parking (charge).
- Places to eat within the park serving meals, snacks and drinks.
- Dogs welcome.
- Please check the Go Ape Black Park Country Park website for opening hours.
- Tree Top Adventure - Gorillas (16 years +) £33, Baboons (10 to 15 years) £25
- Tree Top Junior (over 1 metre) - £18
- Forest Segway (over 10 Years and over 7 Stone) - £35
- Nets Kingdom - Adults and children (5+) £20, Toddler (1 to 4) £10
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Go Ape Black Park Country Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- The History on Wheels Museum
- Windsor Castle
- French Brothers Boat Trips
- Dorney Court
- Odds Farm Park