Phone Number: 01628 520188
Website: Visit the Odds Farm Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Odds Farm Park reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Odds Farm Park is a farm-based attraction with children's play areas and farm animal encounters.
Heated indoor adventure play area with separate under 3's and under 5's areas featuring slides, netting and tunnels. Outdoor adventure play area, go-karts, pedal karts, ride-on tractors, sand pit with diggers, fitness trail, 9-hole crazy golf course, maze and seasonal tractor and trailer rides. Animal activities (some seasonal) including milking demonstrations, egg collecting, goat show, sheep racing, goat racing and lamb feeding.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop selling gifts, toys, kids clothes and local produce.
- Tea room serving light meals, snacks and beverages. Espresso bar.
- Picnic areas both indoor and outdoors.
- Open 10am everyday (except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day).
- Close at 5:30pm (last entry 4:30pm).
- Early closing at 3:30pm on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve (last entry 2:30pm).
Ticket Prices - General Admission:
- Child (Under 2) - FREE
- Child (2 to 16 yrs) - £15.95
- Adult - £15.95
- Senior Citizen (60 yrs +) - £14.95
- Carer/Disabled - £8.95
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2021.
Before you start your journey to Odds Farm Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Bekonscot Model Village & Railway
- Maidenhead Heritage Centre
- Marlow Museum
- Dorney Court
- The History on Wheels Museum