Phone Number: 01530 413343
Website: Visit the Ashby de la Zouch Castle website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: Save up to 21%
Reviews: View Ashby de la Zouch Castle reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Ashby de la Zouch Castle began as a manor house in the 12th Century and was upgraded to a castle in the 15th century. Partially demolished during the Civil War, there is a climbable tower and underground passage you can walk through from the tower and the kitchen.
- Visitors advised to use town car parks.
- Grassy areas available for your own picnics.
- Gift shop. Ice creams.
- Dogs welcome on leads.
- Please check the Ashby de la Zouch Castle website for opening hours.
- Member - Free
- Adult - £6.90
- Child (5 to 17 years) - £4.10
- Concession - £6.20
- Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) - £17.90
- Family (1 adults, up to 2 children) - £11.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2020.
Before you start your journey to Ashby de la Zouch Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Ashby De La Zouch Museum
- Staunton Harold Church
- Bumble Bee's Soft Play
- Calke Abbey
- Sharpe’s Pottery Museum