Phone Number: 01332 863822
Website: Visit the Staunton Harold Church website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Staunton Harold Church is a chapel built in the mid 1600s North of Ashby-de-la-Zouch in Leicestershire.
Located on the Staunton Harold Estate near to the Hall alongside the lake, the church is also known as Chapel of the Holy Trinity. It was constructed during the Civil War and features Gothic style architecture, painted ceiling in the nave, oak pews and panelled interiors. The current chancel screen was installed in 1711 and replaced the original oak one which can now be seen under the organ loft. The organ is believed to date prior to the construction of the church.
- Use Estate car park (charges apply at weekends and Bank Holidays).
- The Ferrers Centre for Arts and Crafts Courtyard nearby with workshops and artists.
- Staunton Stables Tea Rooms nearby open Tuesday to Sunday from 11am in Winter and 10am in Summer.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Staunton Harold Church website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Staunton Harold Church for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Calke Abbey
- Ashby De La Zouch Museum
- Ashby de la Zouch Castle
- The Donington Grand Prix Collection
- Bumble Bee’s Soft Play
- Sharpe’s Pottery Museum