Phone Number: 01833 638212
Website: Visit the Barnard Castle website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: Free entry for up to 6 children
Reviews: View Barnard Castle reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Barnard Castle dates back to the 12th Century and sits atop a rock above the river Tees and has great views over the Tees Gorge. It features a sensory garden and is located on the edge of an attractive working market town.
- No parking on-site.
- Picnic benches, hot and cold drinks and snack available.
- Gift shop.
- Please check the Barnard Castle website for opening hours.
- Member - Free
- Adult - £6.90
- Child (5 to 17 years) - £4.10
- Concession - £6.20
- Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) - £17.90
- Family (1 adult, up to 3 children) - £11.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2021.
Before you start your journey to Barnard Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- The Bowes Museum
- Egglestone Abbey
- Rokeby Park
- Raby Castle
- Walworth Castle Birds of Prey
- Hazel Brow Farm