Phone Number: 01590 612345
Website: Visit the Beaulieu National Motor Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Beaulieu consists of the National Motor Museum, Palace House and gardens and Beaulieu Abbey and is located in the New Forest National Park in Hampshire.
This visitor attraction is set in the grounds of Beaulieu estate. The motor museum is set over three floors and contain over 250 historic and classic vehicles from the dawn of motoring through to the present. Exhibits include a recreation of a 1930's garage, a James Bond 007 exhibition, an on screen cars exhibit displaying other vehicles from film and TV and the Step into Wheels ride through the history of motoring.
Daily themed guided tours occur at 2:30pm. There is also the World of Top Gear area with exhibition featuring vehicles used on the popular motoring program along with video clips and behind the scenes exhibits, plus the Top Gear Simulator Ride and the Stig Driving Challenge.
Palace House is the 13th century house and has been home to the Montagu's since 1538. The house features period furnishings, paintings, a Victorian kitchen and an exhibit about the family and their royal connections. The formal and informal gardens and parkland include a Victorian flower garden, an ornamental kitchen garden, scenic mill pond and an informal wilderness garden. There is also the remains of the 800 year old Cistercian abbey to see (free audio tour available) with exhibition about monastic life and a collection of embroidered wall hangings.
A Secret Army exhibit has displays about the Special Operations Executives (SOE) who received training at Beaulieu during World War II. The attraction also has open top tours around the site on a vintage London bus, a mono-rail, a children's ride called Dipstick’s Driving Circuit, a children's playground and a go-karting circuit (additional charge).
- Free car parking.
- Palace House Kitchen Shop sells local produce and gifts.
- Visitor Reception gift shop selling model cars, clothing, accessories and souvenirs.
- Brabazon Restaurant serves home-made meals, snacks, cakes and beverages.
- Picnic areas both outdoor and undercover.
- Dogs welcome on a lead in the grounds.
- Beaulieu is open every day of the year except Christmas Day.
- Winter (23rd Sept to 24th May): 10am - 5pm
- Summer (25th May to 22nd Sept): 10am - 6pm
- Last admission each day is 30 minutes prior to closing time.
- Adult General Admission - £24.75
- Senior (60+) / Student (Student ID with photograph required) - £23.75
- Child (5 to 16) - £12.50
- Under 5s - FREE
- Family (2 adults and up to 3 children, or 1 adult and up to 4 children) - £64.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2019.
Before you start your journey to Beaulieu National Motor Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Exbury Gardens and Steam Railway
- Longdown Activity Farm
- Tudor House and Garden
- Solent Sky Museum
- SeaCity Museum
- Calshot Castle