Phone Number: 02380 892023
Website: Visit the Calshot Castle website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: Save up to 21%
Reviews: View Calshot Castle reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Calshot Castle, an artillery fort built by King Henry VIII to defend the inlet to Southampton, is located in a coastal village in Southampton and is very picturesque.
- 2 hours Free Car parking (ask for pass on entry to castle) close by.
- Spinnakers Bar serves food and drink.
- There are picnic benches and grassy areas for your own picnic.
- Gift shop.
- Please check the Calshot Castle website for opening hours.
- Member - Free
- Adult - £4.20
- Child (5 to 17 years) - £2.90
- Concession - £3.70
- Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) - £11.30
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2020.
Before you start your journey to Calshot Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Exbury Gardens and Steam Railway
- Bursledon Brickworks Industrial Museum
- Monkey Bizness Gosport
- Beaulieu National Motor Museum
- Solent Sky Museum