Phone Number: 01803 866618
Website: Visit the Berry Pomeroy Castle website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: Free entry for up to 6 children
Reviews: View Berry Pomeroy Castle reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Berry Pomeroy Castle is the large remains of a castle dating from the 15th century and Elizabethan mansion off the A385 between Paignton and Totnes.
Situated in a picturesque wooded valley, the Elizabethan mansion is enclosed within the walls of the castle and was begun later than the castle origins, but was never completed. The ruins are reputed to be haunted. Free audio tour available.
- Free car parking for visitors to the café and castle.
- Shop selling souvenirs.
- Tearoom serving snacks and beverages (closed on Mondays).
- Picnics welcome on the grassy areas.
- Please check the Berry Pomeroy Castle website for opening hours.
- Member - Free
- Adult - £6.90
- Child (5 to 17 years) - £4.10
- Concession - £6.20
- Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) - £17.90
- Family (1 adult, up to 3 children) - £11.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2021.
Before you start your journey to Berry Pomeroy Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.