Phone Number: 0151 357 8804
Website: Visit the Blue Planet Aquarium website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Blue Planet Aquarium reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Blue Planet Aquarium has over 100 living displays including Europe's largest collection of Sharks. Exhibits include: Coral Cave, Amazing Amphibians, Amazon, a 70 metre long underwater aquatunnel, Mangrove Swamp, Rock Pool, Venom, Freshwater life, Pirate Playground (outdoor adventure Pirate-themed Playground), Otter Attraction, Reef Magic, Lake Malawi and Giant Pacific Octopus. You can also arrange to go diving with the Sharks for an additional fee. The aquarium is also actively involved in breeding programs.
- Car Parking is available.
- Gift shop.
- Restaurant serving hot and cold meals and snacks.
- Blue Planet Aquarium is open daily 10am until 5pm
- Weekends open daily 10am to 6pm
- Last entry on weekdays is at 4pm, and weekends at 5pm
- Standard - £19.25
- Junior (up to 12 yrs) - £13.75
- Concession (Over 65's, students, etc) - £16.75
- Family (2 standard and 2 junior, up to 12 yrs) - £65.00
- Groovy Grandparent Ticket (2 senior citizens and 2 junior, up to 12 yrs) - £61.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2020.
Before you start your journey to Blue Planet Aquarium for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Crazy Town Ellesmere Port
- Charleys Ceramics
- Chester Zoo
- Chester Cathedral
- Dewa Roman Experience
- Grosvenor Museum