Phone Number: 0370 333 1181
Website: Visit the Bow Bridge website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: FREE access to over 400 historic places.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Bow Bridge is a narrow 15th century stone bridge in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Free parking is available at Furness Abbey, a 15-20 minute walk away.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Open any reasonable time during daylight hours.
- Free admission.
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2019.
Before you start your journey to Bow Bridge for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Dalton Castle
- The Dock Museum
- South Lakes Wild Animal Park
- Laurel and Hardy Museum
- Lakeland Miniature Village
- Duckys Park Farm