Phone Number: 01229 582292
Website: Visit the Laurel and Hardy Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Laurel and Hardy Musuem started from one man's collection of Laurel and Hardy memorabilia and grew from there. Stan Laurel (originally Arthur Stanley Jefferson) was born in Ulverston, hence the museum's location. The town also features a statue of Laurel and Hardy.
- Gift shop.
- Parking available close by in the pay and display town centre car parks.
- 10am - 5pm
- Easter to Oct: 7 days a week.
- Closed Monday & Wednesday at all other times.
- Christmas Opening Times: From 20th Dec to 3rd Jan.
- Adults - £5.00
- Concession - £4.00
- Children - £2.50
- Family Ticket (two adults and up to three children) - £10.00
- Deluxe Ticket (entry plus hot or cold drink and muffin or bag of popcorn) - £7.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2019.
Before you start your journey to Laurel and Hardy Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- South Lakes Wild Animal Park
- Dalton Castle
- Lakeland Miniature Village
- Duckys Park Farm
- Bow Bridge
- Lakeland Motor Museum