Phone Number: 01827 873844
Website: Visit the Broomey Croft Children’s Farm website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out near Kingsbury.
Map: View map.
Broomey Croft Children’s Farm in Kingsbury Warwickshire is a perfect fun-filled day out for all the family whatever the weather.
- Indoor and outdoor play areas.
- Animal feeding and petting.
- Tractor rides.
- The Granary Tea Room.
- Undercover picnic area (in case it rains).
- Gift Shop.
- Winter: 10am - 4pm
- Summer: 10am - 5pm
- School and group visits are welcome throughout the year at any time, pre-booking required.
- Close after Autumn half term until February half term.
- Open to the public at weekends & school holidays ONLY.
- Adult - £4.90
- Child - £4.40
- OAP - £4.40
- Under two - Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2018.
Before you start your journey to Broomey Croft Children’s Farm for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Ash End House Children’s Farm
- Drayton Manor Theme Park
- Hoar Park Children’s Farm
- Castle Bromwich Hall Gardens
- Fourways Play Centre
- Plantasia and Maze World