Phone Number: 0118 971 4002
Website: Visit the Bucklebury Farm Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Bucklebury Farm Park reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Bucklebury Farm Park is a adventure farm park between Reading and Newbury in Berkshire.
This 77 acre working farm in the Pang valley has lots of farm animals to see including Berkshire pigs, pygmy goats, Shetland ponies, reindeer, donkeys, cattle, llamas, wild boar and poultry. It also has a red deer park and Bob's petting barn has small animals for petting sessions. Children's play activities include an indoor play area with slides and the Bertie bus soft play area. Outdoor play activities include an adventure playground with sandpit and pedal tractors, a jumping pillow, a pedal go-kart track, tractor and trailer rides round the deer park (weather permitting) and a zip wire.
Other things to do include a walk around the woodland nature trails or climb up Tom's tower lookout point to see across the deer park. Caters for birthday parties. Farmer experiences and Deer safari's for extra charge.
- Free car parking.
- Farm shop selling farm produce.
- Gift shop selling toys, books and gifts.
- Shop selling pet supplies and bird feeding items.
- Woody’s Cafe serves cakes, breakfasts, lunches and afternoon teas.
- Picnics welcome.
- Please check the Bucklebury Farm Park website for opening hours.
- Adult - £11.45
- Children (two and over) & Seniors - £10.75
- Children under 2 years - FREE
- Family Tickets (2 Adults and 2 Children three and over) - £40.00
- Disabled - £9.00
- Carer accompanying disabled visitor - £9.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2021.
Before you start your journey to Bucklebury Farm Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Nature Discovery Centre
- The Living Rainforest
- Shaw House
- 4 Kingdoms Adventure Park & Family Farm
- Basildon Park
- Beale Park