Phone Number: 01635 202444
Website: Visit The Living Rainforest website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Living Rainforest is a simulated rainforest attraction with plants and animals near Hampstead Norreys West of Reading in Berkshire.
This indoor attraction is recreation of a tropical rainforest inside glasshouses complete with more than 700 species of plants and animals with trees, tropical fruits, water features and free-flying and roaming birds, butterflies, insects and lizards. Other animals visitors can see include snakes, spiders, Goeldi’s monkeys, a sloth, frogs, tortoises and a crocodile. Outdoors children's play area.
- Car parking.
- Shop selling rainforest-themed gifts, toys and souvenirs.
- Cafe serving snacks and drinks.
- Fully wheelchair accessible.
- Outdoor picnic area.
- Open: 10am to 5pm, except for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- Last visitors are admitted at 4:30pm each day.
- Adult - £11.85
- Child (2 to 14) - £9.55
- Child (under 2) - Free
- Adult concession - £11.10
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) - £38.15
- Disabled adult (includes free carer) - £11.10
- Disabled child (includes free carer) - £9.10
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2019.
Before you start your journey to The Living Rainforest for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Bucklebury Farm Park
- Basildon Park
- Beale Park
- Nature Discovery Centre
- Shaw House
- 4 Kingdoms Adventure Park & Family Farm