Phone Number: 01227 785575
Website: Visit the Canterbury Roman Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Canterbury Roman Museum reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
- Monday to Sunday: 10am to 5pm
- Adults - £9.00
- Concessions (Senior Citizens/Students) - £7.00
- Children (Maximum of two children per paying adult) - FREE
- Canterbury District Residents: FREE with a My Town My City card. Admission for accompanying children is £1.50 per child.
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2020.
Before you start your journey to Canterbury Roman Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
Attractions Nearby :-
- The Canterbury Tales
- The Beaney House of Art & Knowledge
- Howletts Wild Animal Park
- Wingham Wildlife Park
- East Kent Railway
Also see in Kent :-