Phone Number: 01874 665 223
Website: Visit the Cantref Adventure Farm website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Cantref Adventure Farm is a farm attraction and horse riding centre with farm animals to see and pet plus indoor and outdoor activities for children.
Outdoor things to do include a trailer ride, ride-on trikes, paddle boats, and outdoor children’s play area, pig racing, super sledge ride, sand pit, trampolines and pony rides (additional charge). Indoors there’s a theatre, a petting barn, an animal barn, badger quest maze, an indoor soft play barn including a toddler area, a tractor driving experience.
- Car park.
- Gift shop.
- Cantref farmhouse cafe serving hot meals.
- 10th to 25th February: Daily 10:30am - 5pm
- 3rd to 18th March: Weekends 10:30am - 5pm
- 24th March to 4th November: Daily 10:30am - 5:30pm
- November: Closed
- December: Weekends & School Holidays (Closed Christmas Day & Boxing Day): 10:30am - 5pm
- 1st January to 22nd February: Closed
- Adults - £10.49
- Children (93cm and over) - £10.49
- Children (under 93cm) - FREE
- Family of 4 - £41.00
- Family of 5 - £51.50
- Disability (Proof is required) - £6.00
- Registered Carer (Proof is required) - £5.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at June 2018.
Before you start your journey to Cantref Adventure Farm for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- National Showcaves Centre for Wales
- Big Pit National Coal Museum
- Quackers Indoor Play Centre
- Abbey Dore Court Garden
- Cwmmau Farmhouse
- Brobury House Gardens