Phone Number: 01642 311211
Website: Visit the Captain Cook Birthplace Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Captain Cook Birthplace Museum is a museum about the life of Captain Cook housed inside a purpose-built building near to where the cottage once stood in which he was born.
Staged over six galleries retelling parts of his life by recreating scenes and sounds, interactive activities, original artefacts and films.
- Gift shop.
- Nana Tom's café.
- 2nd April to 3rd November 2019
- Tuesday to Sunday: 10:30am - 3:30pm
- Closed : Bank Holidays
- Last entry to museum galleries 2:45pm
- Adult - £4.00
- Concession - £2.50
- Explorer Pass (Family Ticket 2 Adults & 3 Children) - £10.00
- Explorer Passes are valid for the full 2019 season.
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2019.
Before you start your journey to Captain Cook Birthplace Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Noah’s Ark Family Centre
- Crazy Corner Adventure Play Centre
- Captain Cook Schoolroom Museum
- Fun City
- Mister Twisters Hartlepool
- Hartlepool's Maritime Experience