Phone Number: 01904 472027
Website: Visit the Beningbrough Hall, Gallery and Gardens website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View Beningbrough Hall, Gallery and Gardens reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Beningbrough Hall, Gallery and Gardens is an 18th century house with gardens and parkland North West of York in North Yorkshire.
This Baroque Georgian mansion has an Italian-inspired theme. The historic rooms have room guides to chat to and feature collections of period furniture, antique ceramics plus paintings and sculptures. In an arrangement with the National portrait gallery there are also over 100 18th-century portraits on display. Other things to do in the house include hands-on activities for children and a free audio tour is available.
The Victorian walled garden has colourful borders, lawns, a labyrinth and grows fruit and vegetables for use in the restaurant. There is also a garden room with old machinery plus kennels, an old dairy, a clock tower and a potting shed to see. Wilderness play area with swings and climbing frame for children. Walking and Cycling routes available to download from the National Trust website.
- Free car parking.
- Stable Shop selling souvenirs, books, plants, gardening products, locally produced goods and crafted gifts.
- Walled garden restaurant serving meals, Sunday roasts, snacks, home-made cakes and drinks.
- Farm shop and cafe also at Home Farm Beningbrough.
- Dogs welcome on a lead in parkland.
- Please check the Beningbrough Hall, Gallery and Gardens website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - Main Season:
- Adult - £14.90
- Child - £7.45
- Family - £37.25
- Group Adult (Minimum group size 15) - £13.40
- Group Child (Minimum group size 15) - £6.70
Ticket Prices - Winter:
- Adult - £8.00
- Child - £4.00
- Family - £20.00
- Group Adult (Minimum group size 15) - £7.00
- Group Child (Minimum group size 15) - £3.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at February 2020.
Before you start your journey to Beningbrough Hall, Gallery and Gardens for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- The Web Adventure Park
- York Cold War Bunker
- Yorkshire Museum
- Treasurer's House, York
- Barley Hall
- York's Chocolate Story