Phone Number: 01904 797935
Website: Visit the York Cold War Bunker website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: Save up to 21%
Reviews: View York Cold War Bunker reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The York Cold War Bunker is located in York, North Yorkshire and was in active service from the 1960s until the 1990s.
- Guided tour of York Cold War Bunker.
- Short introductory film.
- Decontamination room.
- Limited free parking on site, there is ample additional free parking on Acomb Road.
- Please check the York Cold War Bunker website for opening hours.
- Member - Free
- Adults - £9.00
- Children (5 to 17) - £5.40
- Children (concession) - £8.10
- Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) - £23.40
- Family (1 adult, up to 3 children) - £14.40
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2021.
Before you start your journey to York Cold War Bunker for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.