Phone Number: 01983 522107
Website: Visit the Carisbrooke Castle website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: Save up to 21%
Reviews: View Carisbrooke Castle reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Carisbrooke Castle dates from around 1100 and is the location that Charles I was imprisoned.
There is a museum on site about the history of the castle plus the recently created Edwardian-style Princess Beatrice Gardens, named after Queen Victoria's youngest child. The castle also features donkeys demonstrating how they were used to raise water from the castle's 500 year old well.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop.
- Tea room serving beverages and cakes.
- Picnic benches.
- Please check the Carisbrooke Castle website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - Without Gift Aid:
- Member - Free
- Adult - £10.50
- Child (5 to 17 years) - £6.30
- Concession - £9.50
- Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) - £27.30
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2019.
Before you start your journey to Carisbrooke Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Isle of Wight Bus and Coach Museum
- JR Zone
- Owl and Monkey Haven
- Robin Hill Adventure Park and Gardens
- Shipwreck Centre
- Butterfly and Fountain World