Phone Number: 01789 470277
Website: Visit the Charlecote Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Charlecote Park is a Grade I listed Elizabethan country house dating back to the mid 1500's near Stratford upon Avon with gardens and parkland.
Family home to the Lucy's since it was built, the property has been renovated and added to over the centuries. The house includes the Great Hall with a collection of family portraits, a Victorian kitchen, displays of costumes, a brewhouse, the laundry, the tackroom, a collection of carriages and you can take a virtual tour of the house in the stable block. There are Costumed guides around the house who give talks about the rooms.
Things to see in the gardens include a formal parterre, a woodland walk, a Cedar lawn, the Croquet lawn and the thatched Summerhouse. In the 185 acres of parkland you'll find fallow deer, Jacob sheep and riverside walks along the river Avon.
- Free car parking.
- Servant's Hall shop selling gifts.
- The Gatehouse shop sells local produce and craft items.
- Second hand book shop.
- The Orangery Restaurant serves hot meals and snacks.
- Picnics welcome.
- Please visit the Charlecote Park website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - Grounds & Outbuildings:
- Adult - £10.00
- Child - £5.00
- Family - £25.00
- 1 Adult Family - £20.40
- Group Adult (Minimum group size 15) - £8.00
- Group Child (Minimum group size 15) - £4.00
Ticket Prices - House, Parkland & Outbuildings:
- Adult - £13.40
- Child - £7.00
- Family - £33.80
- Group Adult (Minimum group size 15) - £11.00
- Group Child (Minimum group size 15) - £5.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2019.
Before you start your journey to Charlecote Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Charlecote Mill
- Stratford Upon Avon Minigolf
- Stratford Butterfly Farm
- Stratford Town Walk
- Royal Shakespeare Company
- Tudor World