Phone Number: 01789 299 288
Website: Visit the Stratford Butterfly Farm website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out near Stratford-upon-Avon.
Map: View map.
Located in Stratford town centre, Stratford Butterfly Farm is a butterfly house featuring over 1,500 free-flying and feeding butterflies in an environmentally controlled tropical paradise.
The attraction also features other insects such as ants, stick insects, locusts and beetles in the Insect City area and in the Arachnoland area spiders and scorpions are on display. The Caterpillar Room features the butterflies in the cocoon and caterpillar stages of their life.
- Parking in town centre (charge).
- Gift shop.
- January: 10am - 5pm (last entry 3:30pm).
- February: 10am - 5pm (last entry 4pm).
- March: 10am - 5:30pm (last entry 5pm).
- April to September including Good Friday, Easter Saturday, Sunday & Monday: 10am - 6pm (last entry 5:30pm).
- May to September: 10am - 6pm
- October: 10am - 5:30pm (last entry 5pm).
- November: 10am - 5pm (last entry 4pm).
- December: 10am - 5pm (last entry 3:30pm).
- Closed Christmas Day.
- Adults - £7.25
- Seniors and Students - £6.75
- Children 3-16 Years (under 3's free) - £6.25
- Family (2 adults & 2 children) - £22.50
- Extra child with a family ticket - £4.05
- Butterfly Identification Sheet - £1.00
- Children's Activity Book - £2.50
- Leafcutter-Tunnels of Discovery Book - £5.99
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2019.
Before you start your journey to Stratford Butterfly Farm for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Stratford Upon Avon Minigolf
- Royal Shakespeare Company
- Stratford Town Walk
- Tudor World
- Nash's House and New Place
- Hall's Croft