Phone Number: 01689 861603
Website: Visit the Christmas Tree Farm website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Christmas Tree Farm reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Christmas Tree Farm is 15 miles from London in the village of Downe and features animals which can all be petted and fed with food purchased at the farm. The animals include sheep, alpacas, chickens, ducks, rabbits, pigs, guinea pigs, geese, donkeys, llamas, cows and goats.
- Tea Gardens serving snacks and drinks.
- No picnics allowed.
- Dogs welcome on a lead.
- Open daily (weather permitting).
- November to February: 10am - 4pm
- March to July: 10am - 5:30pm
- August: 9am - 5:30pm
- September: 10am - 5:30pm
- October: 10am - 4:30pm
- Last admission 1 hour before closing.
- Weekends in April, May, June, July and August the farm will open at 9am
- School half terms April, May and summer holidays the farm will open at 9am
- Bank holidays 9 - 5:30 farm closed Christmas day, Boxing day and New years day.
- Adults - £5.00
- Children (ages 2 to 16) - £3.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2021.
Before you start your journey to Christmas Tree Farm for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.