Phone Number: 01709 863329
Website: Visit the Conisbrough Castle website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: Save up to 21%
Reviews: View Conisbrough Castle reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Conisbrough Castle, built on the site of an earlier Norman fortification, was constructed in the late 1100's and was once owned by Richard of York. It is now largely in ruins but has an intact keep with some displays housed on each floor.
- Free car parking.
- Visitor centre selling souvenirs and hot and cold drinks and snacks.
- You are welcome to bring your own picnic.
- Please check the Conisbrough Castle website for opening hours.
- Member - Free
- Adult - £6.90
- Child (5 to 17 years) - £4.10
- Concession - £6.20
- Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) - £17.90
- Family (1 adult, up to 3 children) - £11.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2020.
Before you start your journey to Conisbrough Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Cusworth Hall, Museum and Park
- Camelot Play Castle
- Yorkshire Wildlife Park
- The Big Tops Play and Party Centre
- Magna Science Adventure Centre
- Pirates Cove