Phone Number: 01302 535057
Website: Visit the Yorkshire Wildlife Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Yorkshire Wildlife Park is a 70-acre walk-through zoo not far from Doncaster with scheduled feeding times and ranger talks.
Park areas include: Lemur woods, Woodland trail, goats and sheep contact area, Wallaby walkabout, South America, Animal Action theatre, African plains, Wetlands, Forest Adventure, World farm, Lion Country, Leopard heights, Giraffes, Flamingo pool, meerkat and mongoose enclosures and the education centre. Other attractions include a children’s outdoor Forest Adventure play area and the Monkey house indoor jungle-themed children’s play area with adjacent cafe.
- Car park.
- Safari store gift shop.
- A number of places to eat and drink including the Wild Cafe serving hot meals and snacks, iCaramba selling hot dogs and nachos, Monkey cafe serving burgers, Leopard lite bites and Zebra cofee bar.
- Picnic areas.
- Open everyday, from 10am, with the exception of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, when they are closed.
Ticket Prices - Winter Season (9th March to 9th November):
- Adult - £16.00
- Senior Citizen/Student - £15.00
- Child (aged 3 to 15 ) - £14.00
- Disabled Adult - £10.00
- Disabled Senior - £9.00
- Disabled Child - £8.00
- Children (aged 2 and under ) - Free
- Official Carer - £6.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2019.
Before you start your journey to Yorkshire Wildlife Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Cusworth Hall, Museum and Park
- Conisbrough Castle
- Shepherds Place Farm
- Epworth Old Rectory
- The Big Tops Play and Party Centre
- Tropical Butterfly House, Wildlife and Falconry Centre