Phone Number: 01829 760506
Website: Visit the Cotebrook Shire Horse Centre website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Cotebrook Shire Horse Centre reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Cotebrook Shire Horse Centre is a Shire horse stud farm that has been breeding prize-winning Shire horses for over 40 years. At the centre you will get to see lots of Shire horses set over the site's 50 acres.
Daily organised activities include otter feeding, Shire horse talks, piglet racing and pony grooming. Other attractions include an exhibition centre where you can learn history of the Shire horse, four and a half acres of native woodland, a woodland maze, nature trail, two wildlife areas and two picnic areas.
You can also pay extra for for Shire horse experiences, where you will get a taste of what it is like to look after and prepare Shire horses for showing.
- The centre also features a gift shop.
- Lakeside Cafe which serves light lunches and cream teas.
- There is free WiFi in the cafe.
- Open Daily: 10am - 5pm
- Closed: Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- Open: New Years Day and Bank Holidays.
- Last entry 4pm
- Adults - £10.00
- Concessions (age 60 and over) - £9.00
- Children (age 3 to 16) - £8.00
- Family Ticket (2 adults & up to 3 children) - £33.00
- Children (under 3) - Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2020.
Before you start your journey to Cotebrook Shire Horse Centre for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Go Ape Delamere Forest
- Beeston Castle and Woodland Park
- Cheshire Farm Ice Cream
- The Crocky Trail
- Coco's Playbarn
- Weaver Hall Museum and Workhouse