Phone Number: 01829 260464
Website: Visit the Beeston Castle and Woodland Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: FREE access to over 400 historic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
At Beeston Castle and Woodland Park the Castle sits atop a rocky crag giving superb views across eight counties, all the way from the Pennines to the Welsh mountains.
The Castle itself dates back to 1225 and is supposedly the location that King Richard II concealed treasure when escaping from enemies in 1399, but there had been humans living and working at the site long before.
The museum tells of the 4000 year history of the site. The 40 acres of woodland and park are packed with wildlife and nature trails.
- Car parking (play and display).
- Picnic benches and grassy areas for picnics.
- Hot and cold drinks plus snacks and ice creams available.
- Gift shop.
- Dogs allowed on lead.
- Please check the Beeston Castle and Woodland Park website for opening hours.
- Member - Free
- Adult - £8.00
- Child (5 to 17 years) - £4.80
- Concession - £7.20
- Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) - £20.80
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2019.
Before you start your journey to Beeston Castle and Woodland Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Cheshire Farm Ice Cream
- Cotebrook Shire Horse Centre
- Cholmondeley Castle Gardens
- The Crocky Trail
- Stretton Watermill
- Go Ape Delamere Forest