Phone Number: 01829 720383
Website: Visit the Cholmondeley Castle Gardens website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Cholmondeley Castle Gardens are gardens just off the A49 between Whitchurch and Tarporley in East Cheshire.
Gardens include a kitchen garden, rose garden, the temple water garden, lawns, a terrace and lily pond garden, the tower hill woodland walk, the duckery ruin water garden, the silver garden and the lake with nature trail. There is also an aviary to view plus a stable and paddocks with farm animals to see including pygmy goats, llamas, alpacas, Shetland ponies and longhorn cattle, plus a children's playground.
- Car parking.
- Farm shop selling local produce, stationery and household goods.
- Plant sales.
- Tearooms serving light lunches, snacks, ice cream and beverages.
- Picnic areas.
- Dogs allowed on leads.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Cholmondeley Castle Gardens website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Cholmondeley Castle Gardens for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Beeston Castle and Woodland Park
- Stretton Watermill
- Cheshire Farm Ice Cream
- Hack Green Secret Nuclear Bunker
- Cotebrook Shire Horse Centre
- The Crocky Trail