Phone Number: 01270 629219
Website: Visit the Hack Green Secret Nuclear Bunker website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Hack Green Secret Nuclear Bunker is a nuclear shelter experience set in one of the nations most secret defence sites. Once one of 21 fixed radar stations, a conversion started in 1976 to convert it into a vast self-sustaining underground complex designed to survive a nuclear attack.
- Gift shop.
- Car Parking.
- Summer: Open 7 days a week from 10am – 5pm until 29th October 2018
- Winter: Open Wednesday to Sunday 10am – 4pm
- Adults £9.25
- Children (5-16 inc) - £6.00
- Disabled & Carers - £7.00
- Disabled Child - FREE
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2018.
Before you start your journey to Hack Green Secret Nuclear Bunker for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Cholmondeley Castle Gardens
- The Dorothy Clive Garden
- Wheelock Hall Farm
- Beeston Castle and Woodland Park
- Cotebrook Shire Horse Centre