Phone Number: 01630 647275
Website: Visit The Dorothy Clive Garden website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Dorothy Clive Garden is 12 acres of gardens, named after the originator’s wife who died in 1942, 2 miles from the village of Woore between Stoke on Trent and Market Drayton.
Features include a quarry garden, a gravel garden, a laburnum arch, azalea walk, daffodil walk, seasonal boarders, a waterfall, camellia walk and an edible woodland area. Toddlers play area.
- Car parking.
- Gift shop selling souvenirs and plants.
- Tea room serving light lunches, cream teas and home-made cakes.
- Dogs allowed on leads.
- High Season: Open every day from 15th March until end of September from 10am to 5:30pm
- Low Season: 1st October until 14th March open at weekends only from 10am to 4pm
- Adults - £8.50
- Children (between 5-17 years) - £2.00
- Children (between 0-4 years) - Free
- Low season £4.00 per person
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2019.
Before you start your journey to The Dorothy Clive Garden for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Jumbo Fun and Play
- Funsters Stoke
- Hack Green Secret Nuclear Bunker
- Spode Works Visitor Centre
- Etruria Industrial Museum