Phone Number: 01451 850 307
Website: Visit the Cotswold Farm Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Adam Henson's Cotswold Farm Park is a countryside experience which is part of the 650 hectare Bemborough Farm, farmed by Countryfile presenter Adam Henson. Just six miles from the popular Cotswold village of Bourton on the Water the farm features many rare breed British farm animals in an effort to preserve them from extinction.
Attractions include the Touch barn where you can pet some of the smaller animals, the Demo barn where you can experience farming activities, a 2 mile Wildlife Walk, the Cotswold lion maze and there are also daily demonstrations. For kids there are the roller racers, battery-operated tractors, a jumping pillow and an adventure playground.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop.
- Three cafes: Adam's Kitchen, the Old Spot Bistro and Stables Snack Bar all serving hot and cold drinks and snacks.
- You are also welcome to bring your own picnic and use the outdoor seating provided.
- Open every day from the 16th February, 10:30am – 5pm
- Please check the Cotswold Farm Park website for ticket prices.
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2019.
Before you start your journey to Cotswold Farm Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- The Old Mill Museum
- Hailes Abbey
- Snowshill Manor and Garden
- Cotswold Motoring Museum and Toy Collection
- The Dragonfly Maze
- Birdland Park and Gardens