Phone Number: 01386 852410
Website: Visit the Snowshill Manor and Garden website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Snowshill Manor and Garden is a house, located in the Cotswolds, containing an unusual exhibit of weird and wonderful objects collected and restored by Charles Paget Wade.
The attraction also features an Arts and Crafts style hillside garden to explore and a children's play area. Entry to the attraction is via a timed-ticket that cannot be pre-booked.
- Free car parking.
- Restaurant serving home cooked meals and cream teas.
- Please check the Snowshill Manor and Garden website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - Whole Property:
- Adult - £12.20
- Child - £6.10
- Family - £30.50
- 1 Adult Family - £18.30
- Group Adult (minimum group size 15) - £11.50
- Group Child (minimum group size 15) - £5.50
Ticket Prices - Garden Only:
- Adult - £7.20
- Child - £3.60
- Family - £18.00
- 1 Adult Family - £10.20
- Group Adult (minimum group size 15) - £6.80
- Group Child (minimum group size 15) - £3.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2019.
Before you start your journey to Snowshill Manor and Garden for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Gordon Russell Design Museum
- Hailes Abbey
- Cotswold Farm Park
- Court Barn Museum
- All Things Wild Nature Centre
- Almonry Museum and Heritage Centre