Phone Number: 01386 446944
Website: Visit the Almonry Museum and Heritage Centre website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Almonry Museum and Heritage Centre reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Almonry Museum and Heritage Centre is a local history museum in Evesham town centre in Worcestershire.
Housed in a 14th Century, Grade I listed, Almoner's house, this museum has historical exhibits about Evesham set over 12 rooms. There is information and artefacts ranging from prehistoric times through to the 20th century.
- Use town centre car parks.
- Museum shop selling gifts and memorabilia.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Almonry Museum and Heritage Centre website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Almonry Museum and Heritage Centre for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- All Things Wild Nature Centre
- Gordon Russell Design Museum
- Snowshill Manor and Garden
- Ragley Hall, Park and Gardens
- Court Barn Museum
- Hailes Abbey