Phone Number: 01386 854695
Website: Visit the Gordon Russell Design Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Gordon Russell Design Museum reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Gordon Russell Design Museum is a museum about the work of English furniture designer Gordon Russell located in the village of Broadway in Worcestershire.
This indoor attraction is located in an old workshop in the village where the designer lived and it features exhibits of furniture that he designed. The time period in which he made items ranged from the early 1900s through to the 1970s. The exhibits are set over two floors and in addition to items of furniture contains drawings, catalogues and a reference library. Amongst the items on displays is a collection of radio cabinets.
- Use village car parks.
- Gift shop.
- Please visit the Gordon Russell Design Museum website for opening hours.
- Adults - £5.00
- Children (under 16) - Free
- Friends of the Museum - Free
- National Art Pass holders - £2.50
- Guided group visits - £6.00 per head.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2020.
Before you start your journey to Gordon Russell Design Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Snowshill Manor and Garden
- Court Barn Museum
- All Things Wild Nature Centre
- Almonry Museum and Heritage Centre
- Hailes Abbey