Phone Number: 01386 854695
Website: Visit the Gordon Russell Design Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Gordon Russell Design Museum is a museum about the work of English furniture designer Gordon Russell located in the village of Broadway in Worcestershire.
This indoor attraction is located in an old workshop in the village where the designer lived and it features exhibits of furniture that he designed. The time period in which he made items ranged from the early 1900s through to the 1970s. The exhibits are set over two floors and in addition to items of furniture contains drawings, catalogues and a reference library. Amongst the items on displays is a collection of radio cabinets.
- Use village car parks.
- Gift shop.
- March to October: Tuesday to Sunday and Bank Holiday Mondays 11am - 5pm
- November, December and February: Tuesday to Sunday 11am - 4pm
- Closes for winter at 4pm on 23rd December 2018, and re-opens on 1st February 2019
- Adults - £5.00
- Children (under 16) - £1.00
- Children (under 12) - Free
- Guided group visits - £6.00 per head.
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2019.
Before you start your journey to Gordon Russell Design Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Snowshill Manor and Garden
- Court Barn Museum
- All Things Wild Nature Centre
- Almonry Museum and Heritage Centre
- Hailes Abbey