Phone Number: 01386 438333
Website: Visit the Hidcote website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Hidcote Manor Garden is an Arts and Crafts style garden in the North Cotswolds, East of Evesham in Gloucestershire.
This National Trust managed outdoor attraction was created in the early 1900s by American designer Lawrence Johnston. The Arts and Crafts style garden is divided into ‘outdoor rooms’. Areas and features of the gardens include a kitchen garden, plant house, orchard, the Bathing Pool, a lily pond, stream Garden, a wilderness area, the Great Lawn, the red borders, a lime arbour and the Pillar Garden. Free hunter packs from reception filled with things for children to do round the garden. There is also an all-weather tennis court available to use. iPhone app available to download with a guide to the gardens.
- Free car parking.
- Shop selling local produce, gifts and souvenirs.
- Plant centre.
- Winthrop’s Café serving meals and afternoon teas.
- The Barn Café serves snacks and drinks.
- Free Wi-Fi in Winthrop’s Café.
- Picnic tables.
- Electric bike hire.
- Please check the Hidcote website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - 4th Mar to 27th Oct 2019:
- Adult - £13.50
- Child - £6.75
- Family - £33.75
- Group Adult (minimum group size 15) - £12.70
- Group Child (minimum group size 15) - £6.00
Ticket Prices - Winter February, November, December 2019:
- Adult - £8.20
- Child - £4.10
- Family - £20.50
- Group Adult (minimum group size 15) - £7.80
- Group Child (minimum group size 15) - £3.65
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2019.
Before you start your journey to Hidcote for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Court Barn Museum
- All Things Wild Nature Centre
- Gordon Russell Design Museum
- Hall’s Croft
- Snowshill Manor and Garden
- Nash’s House and New Place