Phone Number: 01568 7802460
Website: Visit the Croft Castle and Parkland website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View Croft Castle and Parkland reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Croft Castle and Parkland is a castellated manor house with a 1,500-acre estate of woodland, farmland and parkland between Ludlow and Leominster.
Learn about the history of the Croft family who have lived here for nearly a 1000 years and see the fine Georgian interiors, the servants quarters and the family portraits.
Gardens include ancient trees including a Spanish chestnut avenue, a walled garden, a vineyard, an orchard, Georgian stables, St Michaels and All Angels church and a restoration project of a 100 year old glasshouse.
The parkland includes miles of woodland trails, an orienteering course, a trail to Croft Ambrey (an Iron Age hill fort) and a fish pool valley. Children's activities include an outdoor natural play area, chicken egg collecting at noon and they can also play dress up in the family room inside the house. Daily tours and talks.
- The Stables shop selling souvenirs, plants and local produce.
- Second-hand bookshop.
- The Carpenters tea-room is licensed and serves afternoon teas, hot and cold lunches, plus local ales and wines.
- Picnics welcome.
- Dogs welcome on lead in parkland.
- Please check the Croft Castle and Parkland website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - Whole Property Standard:
- Adult - £12.60
- Child - £6.30
- Family (2 adults and up to 3 children) - £31.50
- Family (1 adult, 3 children) - £18.90
- Group Adult (minimum group size 15) - £10.00
- Group Child (minimum group size 15) - £5.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at February 2020.
Before you start your journey to Croft Castle and Parkland for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Berrington Hall
- Leominster Museum
- Hampton Court Castle and Gardens
- Stokesay Castle
- Land of Lost Content
- Small Breeds Farm Park and Owl Centre