Phone Number: 01568 615186
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Leominster Museum is a local history museum located in Leominster, Herefordshire.
Displaying items and information about the history of the area from Roman times up until the present day. Items on display include memorabilia, photographs, documents, postcards, paintings and drawings, bank notes, pottery, clothes and textiles. Some of the subjects covered include local industries, archaeological finds and the Leominster railway.
- On street car parking.
- Pay and Display parking available opposite the museum.
- Free entry attraction (donations welcome).
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Leominster Museum website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Leominster Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Berrington Hall
- Hampton Court Castle and Gardens
- Croft Castle and Parkland
- Shortwood Farm
- The Time Machine Museum of Science Fiction
- The Weir