Phone Number: 01981 590509
Website: Visit The Weir website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Weir is ten acres of riverside informal gardens alongside the river Wye 5 miles West of Hereford.
The gardens include lawn areas, a rockery, woodland and meadow all teeming with wildlife and there is also a walled garden. The walled garden, complete with glasshouse has been restored to it’s 1920’s heyday and grows fruit and vegetables.
- Plant sales.
- Picnics welcome.
- Please check The Weir Garden website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - Standard:
- Adult - £6.85
- Child - £3.40
- Family - £15.85
- Family (one adult) - £8.90
- Group Adult (minimum group size 10) - £5.65
- Group Child (minimum group size 10) - £3.15
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2019.
Before you start your journey to The Weir for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- The Waterworks Museum - Hereford
- The Cider Museum Hereford
- Manic Ceramics - Hereford
- Play Planet Hereford
- Hereford Cathedral
- Brobury House Gardens