Phone Number: 01432 354207
Website: Visit The Cider Museum Hereford website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Cider Museum Hereford is a museum about the history of making cider located in Hereford.
The museum is sited in an original cider making factory and features audio visual presentations, interactive computer screens, machinery, photographs and advertising memorabilia. Tour through the cellars, the workshop and the vat house and learn about how the apples were milled and pressed then fermented. There is also an art gallery featuring watercolours and glassware.
- Free car parking.
- Shop sells cider and local produce.
- The Orchard Tea Room serving snacks, home-made cakes and drinks.
- 10:30am – 4:30pm Monday to Saturday all year including Bank Holidays except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year.
- Closed Sundays.
- Adults - £5.50
- Concessions - £5.00
- Children and students - £3.00
- Family Tickets - £16.00
- Children to be accompanied by an adult.
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2019.
Before you start your journey to The Cider Museum Hereford for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Manic Ceramics - Hereford
- Hereford Cathedral
- The Waterworks Museum - Hereford
- Play Planet Hereford
- The Weir
- Violette Szabo GC Museum