Phone Number: 01885 488 329
Website: Visit The Time Machine Museum of Science Fiction website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View The Time Machine Museum of Science Fiction reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Time Machine Museum of Science Fiction is an indoor attraction featuring displays of science fiction TV show memorabilia in the market town of Bromyard in Herefordshire.
The museum features a collection of original props used on science fiction television series with many interactive exhibits. Items from shows such as Star Trek, Doctor Who, Star Wars, Thunderbirds, Stingray, Red Dwarf and Captain Scarlet. Exhibits include a Tardis used on Doctor Who; Daleks and costumes from Doctor Who; C3PO, R2D2 and Jar Jar Binks props; costumes and models from Red Dwarf; puppets from Thunderbirds, Stingray and Captain Scarlet.
- Town car parking nearby.
- Coffee shop.
- Shop selling science fiction memorabilia.
- October to March inclusive: Saturday and Sunday 10:30am - 1pm, 2pm - 4pm.
- April to September inclusive: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10:30am - 1pm, 2pm - 4pm.
- Parties by appointment throughout the year.
- Adult (17+) - £8.00
- Child (5+) - £6.00
- Concession - £7.00
- Family Ticket (2 adults and 2 childen) - £25.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2021.
Before you start your journey to The Time Machine Museum of Science Fiction for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Brockhampton Estate
- Shortwood Farm
- Hampton Court Castle and Gardens
- Butcher Row House Museum
- The Elgar Birthplace Museum
- Witley Court and Gardens