Phone Number: 01531 632 511
Website: Visit the Butcher Row House Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Butcher Row House Museum reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Butcher Row House Museum is a local history museum in Ledbury.
The museum is located in a timber framed building originally located in the back garden of a house on the High street. It was demolished and reassembled in Church Lane. Amongst the historical items on display are a collection of musical instruments and recreations of armour wore during the battle of Ledbury in 1645.
- Public pay and display car parks nearby.
- Market House Cafe next door.
- Normal Opening hours are from 1st April to 31st October: Daily from 10am to 4pm
- Admission is free, but donations are welcome.
Prices and opening hours correct as at June 2020.
Before you start your journey to Butcher Row House Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Eastnor Castle
- Green Frog Pottery
- Brockhampton Estate
- The Time Machine Museum of Science Fiction
- Shortwood Farm